Please follow the below step-by-step guide to activate your eSIM on a compatible Android or iOS device.
- Do ensure that your device is connected to the internet during the activation.
- If you are installing your eSIM on a new device, please refer here instead.
- For a list of 4G eSIM compatible device, please refer here
- For a list of 5G SA eSIM compatible device, please refer here .
- For eSIM-related charges, please refer here .
Activating eSIM on an Android device
Step 1: In Settings, go to Connections
Step 2: Select SIM card manager
Step 3: Select "Add mobile plan"
Step 4: Scan carrier QR code from our email
Step 5: Confirm the adding of the eSIM
Step 6: Installing of the eSIM will take a while
Step 7: eSIM has been installed successfully.
Activating eSIM on an iOS device
Step 1: Go to Settings and select Mobile Data
Step 2: Select "Add Data Plan"
Step 3: Scan the QR code from our email
Step 4: Tap on "Add Data Plan"
Step 5: Name your Data Plan Label as MyRepublic for easy identification
Step 6: Choose your default line to call or send SMS
Step 7: Choose your data plan for iMessage, Facetime, Apple ID
Step 8: Choose your default line for mobile data
Step 9: Done! Your eSIM has been activated.
Chat with our live agents for further assistance
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days