Call Waiting is a free feature enabled for our mobile users which notifies and allows you to manage multiple calls (up to 2) at the same time.
By default, “Call Waiting” is turned off. With this, any other incoming calls when you are in one will be sent to your voicemail by default, and users will know that you are currently engaged.
If you choose to turn on “Call Waiting”, you can do the following:
- Get notified by incoming call when you are currently in a call
- You can choose to switch to the next incoming call (putting your current call on hold), and alternate back and forth
- You can also choose to reject the second incoming call
You can turn on “Call Waiting” by following the general guides for either Android or iOS devices. Please note that steps may differ slightly depending on the Android phone model / iOS version.
- Find and tap Phone.
- Tap the menu button (three vertical dots), then tap Settings.
- Tap Calls/Supplementary Services
- Tap on Call Waiting
- Go to Settings
- Tap on Phone
- Tap on Call Waiting and enable it