Your home voice port-in request is rejected likely due to info mismatch with your original telco. Our number port team will contact you soon to get all relevant information to resubmit it again.
Here are some possible rejection reasons
- Line is not active/ suspended in your original telco
- Mismatch Name, ID or home voice number submitted
- Wrong donor telco selected during order submission
- Home line number belongs to someone else
- Overdue invoice with your original telco
If you have any further questions or need help, you can chat with us online:
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days.