As part of the nationwide efforts to stem the spread of COVID-19, the government has implemented a number of circuit breaker measures in our continued fight against the spread of COVID-19 in Singapore.
We’d like to assure everyone that while most non-essential services in Singapore are expected to close for a month, MyRepublic, as a licensed Internet Service Provider (ISP), Facilities-Based Operations (FBO) and Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) will continue to operate and provide broadband and mobile services for households and businesses in Singapore, ensure you remain connected to the ones you need to be during this period.
While MyRepublic staff is working remotely from 2 April 2020 till further notice, rest assured that as part of our business continuity plan, we will ensure you continue to receive a high level of service from us, and that your broadband and mobile services remain unaffected by this arrangement.
- Precautionary Measures
- Broadband/ Mobile Services Payments
- Return of Equipment
- New Sign-Ups/ Re-contracting
MyRepublic is committed to ensuring the safety of our customers. To ensure we maintain strict standards of hygiene, our retail staff have adopted measures such as:
- Regular monitoring of temperatures for all staff (at least twice daily)
- Thorough cleaning of all our premises, including chemical disinfection
- Regular hand washing with hand sanitiser made readily available
- Temperature taking for customers at our retail stores
- Daily reports of staff exhibiting any symptoms of fever, cough or sore throat
Additionally, we are working closely with our delivery and service installation partners to implement measures that safeguard your health when MyRepublic delivery partner/ technicians visit your home/premises.
For mobile device and SIM delivery:
- No contact delivery: we have suspended the requirement of digital signatures upon the receipt of delivery to minimise contact
- Staggered delivery and pick-up times: our delivery agents will receive and drop off equipment at separate intervals to minimise contact
- Every delivery agent will also have their temperature taken before starting their delivery rounds for the day
Our SIM card delivery slots may be limited during this period of time. Please bear with us as we try to open up more delivery slots while minimising the risk to our delivery agents and yourself.
For service installation, maintenance, and the collection of equipment, we have instructed our service agents to:
- Monitor the temperature of all staff regularly
- Maintain excellent personal hygiene, including frequent handwashing with soap and the use of alcohol-based hand sanitisers
- Avoid contact or close interactions with customers who are unwell
- Check on customers’ travel history or if they or their family is on Stay Home Notice (SHN) before making a house visit
- Reduce the time spent at a customer’s premises as much possible
- Minimise any amount of close interactions with customers
We seek your understanding that our staff will be checking if you or your family members have recently travelled overseas or have been issued with a Stay Home Notice (SHN) before they can arrange any on-site appointment.
Broadband / Mobile Services Payments
You can make payments for your MyRepublic service(s) via the following payment methods:
1. Via AXS
2. Via PayNow QR
- Go to the banking app (E.g. DBS)
- Select "Scan & Pay" or Scan QR Code
- Enter amount to pay
- Enter the "Bill Reference No." as your MyRepublic Account No. (E.g. RAxxxxxxx or ENxxxxxxx)
If you require alternative payment options, you may refer to this article for more information.
If you’re returning an ONT or other equipment, please do so at our VivoCity Store (open daily from 11am - 8pm) at VivoCity, #02-118/119 1 Harbourfront Walk, Singapore 098585.
New sign-ups or Re-contracting
21 Choa Chu Kang Ave 4, Lot One Shoppers' Mall #B1-01A. Singapore 689812
2 Jurong East Central 1, J.Avenue @ JCube #02-10, Singapore 609731
53, Ang Mo Kio Ave 3, AMK Hub #B1-78, Singapore 569933
17 Petir Road, Hillion Mall #B1-63, Singapore 678278
1 Harbourfront Walk, VivoCity #02-118/119, Singapore 098585
If you have any further questions or need help, you can chat with us online:
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days