All MyRepublic plans will come with voicemail and Missed call notification.
There is no monthly recurring fee and outgoing call charges will not be chargeable. This is also applicable for roaming scenarios.
Need to change your voicemail settings? Simply just dial in to 1334 and follow the steps below.
1. Listen to New Message
2. Listen to Saved Message(s) -*store up to 40 voicemail messages and saved message will be deleted in 90days*
3. Welcome Message
4. Answer Service Message/ Disable VoiceMail - If you have set up an answer service message, the caller will be hearing your personalized message and will not be able to leave a voicemail.
To re-enable voicemail service or delete answer service message, follow the following steps:
5. Personal PIN Code - Default voicemail pin: 0000
6. Turn On/ Off SMS notification for Missed Call Alerts (MCA) & VoiceMail (VM)
- If you do not want to receive SMS notification for MCA and VM, you need to opt for turning the notification ON
- If you would like to receive SMS notification for MCA and VM, you need to opt for turning the notification OFF
Chat with our live agents for further assistance
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days