You may choose to transfer your current mobile service to another person who is at least 18 years old at the point of transfer, however, it is accepted on a case-by-case basis (See acceptable scenario below). 



  • Both transferor and transferee do not have any outstanding invoice with MyRepublic.
  • Transferee must be at least 18 years old and is eligible to take up MyRepublic services (e.g. any deposit may be required, valid documents to be submitted).
  • Mobile service is active.
  • MyRepublic will only accept the scenarios that are stated below and supporting documentation will be required.


Acceptable Scenarios Supporting Documents Required One-Time Charge
Incident of death Death Cert NA
Bankruptcy Bankruptcy Letter
Imprisonment Imprisonment Notice
Divorce Divorce Paper $21.40 processing fee will be imposed to transferee's next bill 
Relocation to overseas Relocation letter from HR with the company letterhead


Documents Required

You need to submit the following documents via our online form and we will take 7 working days to process. Once it's successful, we will send an SMS and email to the transferor and transferee to notify. 

  1. Your transfer application form (you can find a copy of the form here ) &
  2. Identification card for both transferor and transferee (front and back) &
  3. Transferee's proof of billing address will be required if any.
  4. Supporting documents based on the acceptable scenarios above.

Chat with our live agents for further assistance


Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful