You may choose to transfer your current mobile service to another person who is at least 18 years old at the point of transfer, however, it is accepted on a case-by-case basis (See acceptable scenario below).
- The transferor and transferee do not have any outstanding invoices with MyRepublic.
- The transferee must be at least 18 years old and is eligible to take up MyRepublic services (e.g. any deposit may be required, and valid documents to be submitted).
- Mobile service is active.
- MyRepublic will only accept the scenarios that are stated below and supporting documentation will be required.
|Supporting Documents Required
|Incident of death
|A $21.80 processing fee will be imposed on the transferee's next bill
|Relocation to overseas
|Relocation letter from HR with the company letterhead
In view of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) rate increase from 8% to 9%, there will be slight adjustment in the stated prices if your charge(s) is/ are incurred from 1 January 2024.
- Your transfer application form (you can find a copy of the form here) &
- Identification card for both transferor and transferee (front and back) &
- The transferee's proof of billing address will be required if any.
- Supporting documents based on the acceptable scenarios above.
You need to submit the following documents via our online form and we will take 7 working days to process. Once it's successful, we will send an SMS and email to the transferor and transferee to notify them.