If your mobile phone, is not able to detect your Sim Card due to an error, let's perform some quick troubleshooting to get your mobile services back.
1. Check your physical SIM card
- Turn off your mobile phone, remove your SIM card and check if there is any physical damage.
- Use a clean, dry cloth to wipe off any dust (e.g. dry cloth for eye glasses or micofibre cloth).
- Re-insert your SIM card and ensure it fits your SIM tray.
- Turn on your mobile phone.
2. Test your SIM card using another phone
We need to isolate if it's a SIM or phone issue, you can try inserting your SIM card into another mobile phone to try.
- If the SIM card works on another phone, this will mean that your current mobile phone is faulty, and you may need to contact or visit the phone manufacturer for further assistance.
- If the issue is with the SIM card, you can chat with our live agents for further assistance.
- If you are using a dual - SIM mobile phone, try inserting your SIM card into another SIM card tray to try.
Has this fixed your SIM card issue?
Chat with our live agents for further assistance
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days