3-year warranty from point of registration / sign-up / purchase.
As long as you have purchased the TP-Link router through MyRepublic at sign-up and completed your 24-month contract, you will get to keep the router and it will remain under warranty for another year. During the warranty period, you may bring your router to TP-Link service centre or call their support hotline if you encounter any router issues.
Items needed for warranty claim:
- Physical router
- Customer acceptance form (proof of installation) OR 1st invoice which had the router information
- You may refer to our warranty replacement procedure: https://www.tp-link.com/sg/
- It is advisable to call the hotline to ensure that there are replacement parts available for your warranty replacement before heading down.
- TP-Link Support Hotline: +65 6284 0493
- TP-Link Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TP-Link Support Webpage: http://www.tp-link.com/support
- Service Centre
- Address: No. 9, Ubi Crescent, Singapore 408572
- Hotline: +65 6337 0177
- Email: email@example.com
- Operating hours
- Mondays - Fridays: 9:30am - 6:15pm (Service Department)
- Closed on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays.
Chat with our live agents for further assistance
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days