- You can apply for a 2nd TP when at least 1 active fibre broadband connection of the 1st TP is in use
- You can apply for a 3rd TP when at least 1 active fibre broadband connection of the 1st TP is in use and at least 1 active fibre broadband connection of the 2nd TP is in use.
2. Is there any alternative beside installing 2nd TP?
3. How do I request to release 1 of the ports?
- You may proceed to terminate your fibre subscription with your respective internet service provider (ISP)
- Please obtain the port release date from your ISP and update us accordingly
- We will monitor based on the port release date furnished and arrange for an installation appointment once the port is released.
Once confirmed that 2nd TP is required, we will arrange for 2 appointments:-
- NLT appointment for installation of 2nd TP, and
- MyRepublic appointment for service installation
- For high-rise residences, it is $195.96
- For landed premise, it is $354.46
Service address not under COPIF 2013
- For high-rise residences, it is $162.00
- For landed premise, it is $$291.60
In view of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) rate increase from 7% to 8%, there will be slight adjustment in the stated prices if your charge(s) is/ are incurred from 1 January 2023.
Chat with our live agents for further assistance
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days