Let's try the following steps to get your service back up:
1. Check that you are connected to MyRepublic Network
Make sure that you are connected to the correct service provider.
How to: Go to Settings > Network Selection > set to automatic or select "MyRepublic" manually
2. Check if you have disabled call forwarding/ call barring settings on your phone
You will not be able to receive any calls if call forwarding/ barring is enabled in your phone. You can disable the settings so that the caller can reach you again.
3. Check if you block any numbers from your contact list
As you might have blocked the numbers, therefore your caller can't reach you. Unblock them and they will be able to reach you again.
Additional steps if you're on roaming:
1) Check that you are connected to our preferred roaming partners
You need to connect to our preferred roaming partners for your mobile service to work during roaming.
How to: Go to Settings > Network Selection > set to automatic or select our preferred roaming partners manually
2) Check that your international roaming is enabled in our mobile app
In order to roam, your international roaming needs to be enabled
How to: Go to our mobile app > select "customise my roaming" > toggle roaming service "on/ off"
3) Check that roaming is enabled in your phone settings
You also need to enable roaming on your phone so that you can connect to our preferred roaming partners during roaming.
Still not working?
Please contact our 24/7 technical support at +65 6717 1680 (press option 1 for mobile and 5 for technical support).