If you can't connect to MyRepublic network during roaming, here's what you can do:
1. Manually re-select your network
If you can't connect to a cellular network on your phone, make sure that you are connected to the correct service provider.
How to: Go to Settings > Network Selection > set to automatic or select our preferred roaming partners manually
2. Check your APN Settings
Make sure that your APN is set to "MyRepublic" <not case-sensitive>
3. Check that your international roaming is enabled in our mobile app
In order to roam, your international roaming needs to be enabled
How to: Go to our mobile app > select "customise my roaming" > toggle roaming service "on/ off"
4. Check that roaming is enabled in your phone settings
You also need to enable roaming on your phone so that you can connect to our preferred roaming partners during roaming.
5. Reset your Network settings
- Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Setting
- Guide to APN settings can be found here
If your connection still doesn't work and you will need some further help. you can contact our 24/7 technical support at +65 6717 1680 (press option 1 for mobile and 5 for technical support).