Let's try the following steps to get your service back up:
1. Check that you are connected to MyRepublic Network
Make sure that you are connected to the correct service provider.
How to: Go to Settings > Network Selection > set to automatic or select "MyRepublic" manually
2. Check your APN settings
Make sure that your APN is set to "MyRepublic" <not case-sensitive>
Not sure how to set your APN? Click here.
3. Check that you have enabled mobile data in your phone settings
You also need to enable mobile data on your phone before you can start surfing
Additional steps if you're on roaming:
1) Check that you are connected to our preferred roaming partners
You need to connect to our preferred roaming partners for your mobile service to work during roaming.
How to: Go to Settings > Network Selection > set to automatic or select our preferred roaming partners manually
2) Check that your international roaming is enabled in our mobile app
In order to roam, your international roaming needs to be enabled
How to: Go to our mobile app > select "customise my roaming" > toggle roaming service "on/ off"
3) Check that roaming is enabled in your phone settings
You also need to enable roaming on your phone so that you can connect to our preferred roaming partners during roaming.
4) Check that Data Roaming Packages is purchased
You need to purchase data roaming packages if you wish to use mobile data overseas. You can check out our data bundle on your mobile app.
Still not working?
Please contact our Customer Care Support for further assistance:-