For wired connection, you should be getting the following speed typically:
|Plan Type||Typical Local
|GAMER 1Gbps||812 - 918 Mbps|
|Ultra 1Gbps||511 - 920 Mbps|
For more details on how we measure the typical local download speed, click here.
Not getting the mentioned speed?
- You can disable your antivirus/ firewall as there may be configuration/ settings conflict why may interfere with the speed
- Ensure that you are using a Cat5/ 5E/ 6 LAN cable
- Your computer's ethernet card is able to support up to 1Gbps
- Set your laptop power saving settings to "High Performance"
- Connect your computer directly to our ONT (Nokia or Alcatel Lucent modem) as slow speeds may be attributed to faulty internal cabling in datapoints/ deteriorated electrical cabling on your home plug/ switches etc
To run a speed test, open https://www.speedtest.net/ Make sure you choose the Singapore server before you click GO.
Has this resolved your speed issue?