For wired connection, check out the typical speed you should be getting here.
Not getting the mentioned speed?
- You can disable your antivirus/ firewall as there may be configuration/ settings conflict which may interfere with the speed
- Ensure that you are using a Cat5/ 5E/ 6 LAN cable
- Your computer's ethernet card is able to support up to 1Gbps
- Set your laptop power saving settings to "High Performance"
- Connect your computer directly to our ONT (Nokia or Alcatel Lucent modem) as slow speeds may be attributed to faulty internal cabling in datapoints/ deteriorated electrical cabling on your home plug/ switches etc
To run a speed test, open https://www.speedtest.net/ Make sure you choose the Singapore server before you click GO.
Has this resolved your speed issue?
Chat with our live agents for further assistance
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days