Samsung Warranty Info
More info: https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/warranty
1. Samsung mobile phones
- Carry in warranty service
- 1-year warranty
Warranty does not cover the following:
Missing accessories or external parts of the Product, unless such claim is made within 3 days from the date of original retail purchase
Cosmetic damage to outer surface/finishing and external parts of the Product, including without limitation cracks, dents or scratches on the exterior casing, screen, camera lens, buttons and other attachments
Deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear, including without limitation rust or stains
General maintenance, password reset assistance, routine servicing and cleaning, updating/upgrading of software, installation of software or applications, product demonstration, or any other service other than repair
How to Register Your Warranty?
- Visit https://www.samsung.com/sg/support/warranty
- Click "Register Your Product"
- Click "Log In" if you have an existing account, or "Sign Up Now" to create new Samsung Account
- After creating/logging in, please click "New Product Registration"
- Enter "Model Code" & "Serial Number", available from the back of the product box
- Enter Purchase Date and upload MyRepublic Device Receipt as part of Proof of Purchase
- Register the product
After you are done with registering your product, you will be able to see the warranty status. You may click "Service Request" to log in the product and head down to the service centre for further actions.
Remember to bring along your product with original box & accessories and as well as the receipt to the service centre too!
Samsung Service Centre
Tel: 1800-4252997 (Daily, 8am to 8pm)
Business Hour: 11am - 8pm (Monday to Saturday) / 11am to 5pm (Sunday & Public Holidays)
68 Orchard Road #B2-23 Plaza Singapura Singapore 238839
Chat with our live agents for further assistance
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days