Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What is TVBAnywhere+?
TVB Anywhere is TVB’s legitimate over-the-top (OTT) service exclusively for Singapore audience offering an enormous archive of classic and latest TVB programs. For more info on the App, you may refer to this website (https://www.tvbanywhere.com.sg/)
2. Where can I download TVBAnywhere+ Application?
You may download "TVBAnywhere+" application via Google Play or Apple App store.
3. Is my mobile phone/ tablet compatible with TVBAnywhere+ application?
As long as your Operating system is iOS 9.1 or above or Android 5.0 or above, you are able to use TVBAnywhere+ application.
4. Can I stream TVBAnywhere+ using my computer/laptop or miracast/ Air Play onto my Smart TV?
Unfortunately, the application is only available via the TVBAnywhere+ app on mobile devices (phone/ tablet) at this moment. Miracast function to Smart TV will be available wef 23rd April 2019 and Airplay function will be available soon!
5. Will there be data consumption when I use TVBAnywhere+ when I am out on the go?
Yes, normal data consumption will be applicable as per your mobile plan.
6. Where can I sign up TVBAnywhere+ with MyRepublic?
You may sign up to "TVBAnywhere+” as an add on Value-Added Service when you apply for our mobile or broadband service.
For existing customers, you may add-on TVBAnywhere+ via MyAccount. Application for TVBAnywhere+ will take up to 2 working days
7. I have subscribed to "TVB Anywhere+ Premium", but have not received my login credential, can you help me?
You will receive your login credential via email from TVB in 1 to 2 working days after your service is activated.
If your service is already activated or you are our existing customer, you may check your junk/spam mailbox as the email with your credential may have landed there.
Alternatively, you may also try to reset your password on the "TVBAnywhere+" application, a new password will be sent to your registered email address.
8. What is the difference of signing up to TVBAnywhere+ via MyRepublic or via Google Play/ App Store?
There will be no difference in content offering for the TVBAnywhere+. However, MyRepublic customers will be able to enjoy direct billing on your MyRepublic bill, as well as a special rate of $4.98/mth for mobile/ broadband subscribers.
9. What are the available packages?
MyRepublic mobile and broadband subscribers may add on the TVBAnywhere+ as a Value-added service, and enjoy 3 months free subscription, $4.98/mth applies thereafter. Promotion is valid till 31 December 2018.
10. How can I terminate my "TVBAnywhere+" subscription?
You may terminate your subscription via MyAccount. The request will take up to 2 working days and you may check the Account Expiry date via the TVBAnywhere+ App, under “Account”.
11. I am a current user of TVBAnywhere+ (Free version). Can I subscribe to TVBAnywhere+ (via MyRepublic)?
Yes, you may subscribe to TVBAnywhere+ (via MyRepublic) via MyAccount or sign up online. We will require up to 2 working days to activate the TVB Anywhere Premium (after your mobile/ broadband order is completed), and you will receive an activation email from TVB once the request is successful. Your login and password will be the same since you already have a TVB Anywhere account.
12. I am an existing MyRepublic customer subscribing to TVBAnywhere+ via Google Play/ App Store. Can I subscribe to TVBAnywhere+ (via MyRepublic)?
If you wish to switch your TVBAnywhere+ billing to MyRepublic, you will need to cancel the subscription on Google Play/ App Store, and subscribe to TVBAnywhere+ via MyRepublic MyAccount. Application will take up to 2 working days.
13. I am connected to Wi-Fi/mobile data, but I am still having issue with the TVBAnywhere+ Application, can you help me?
Do try to uninstall/ install your TVBAnywhere+ application to try. If you are still not able to use TVBAnywhere+ Application, do drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and TVB will get back to you in 3 working days.
14. Can I stream TVB shows with my TVB premium credential using multiple devices?
Yes you can! You may use the same credential on different devices. You can watch up to a maximum of 2 simultaneous viewing.
15. Can I choose different language subtitles in TVBAnywhere+ Application?
TVBAnywhere+ app currently supports Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and English displays (subjected to availability).