Yes, you can!
We will be able to submit your port-in request as long as it is a Postpaid number, and that works for either prior plans using Physical SIM or eSIM.
However, if your mobile number is registered under the company, it cannot be transferred but we are working on it now. Stay tuned!
What do I have to do?
- Download and complete the Mobile Number Portability Application Form here
- Attached a copy of your NRIC/ FIN (front/ back) & the application form
- Indicate your current MyRepublic mobile number or customer ID in the email
- Email it to email@example.com
MyRepublic will take 2 working days to process the porting request. Your number port request will be sent to your previous service provider for verification and it will usually take another 1-2 working days to complete the porting process (excluding Sunday and the following PH: Christmas Day, New Year Day & CNY Day).
You will receive SMS notifications upon submission of the porting request as well as when the porting is completed.
Things you need to note before porting your mobile no. over to MyRepublic.
Before you apply, please ensure that you have no outstanding balance with us and the details provided are consistent with your original telco. Details include:
- Name of registered owner of the mobile number#
- NRIC/ ID
- Mobile number (Postpaid number only. Prepaid numbers cannot be transferred)
- Original telco (E.g. Singtel, M1, StarHub etc.)
#If the mobile number is not registered under your name, not to worry. You just have to fill in their details under "Registered Mobile Owner Details" and submit a copy of their NRIC/FIN to us.
Note: There may be some minor service disruption when your number is being switched over to MyRepublic. If your existing mobile number is also a port-in number, we will not be able to proceed with the request.
For more porting related queries - you may refer to these articles.
Chat with our live agents for further assistance
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days