Credit/ debit card details need to be updated by you if it's expiring or has expired as we will need to have your latest card details to avoid any rejection by the bank. MyRepublic will be sending you a reminder email prior to your card expiry date or if your card has expired.
We regret to inform you that all card details must be updated individually for each Mobile/Fibre account that you own.
- Updating of Card details via Mobile App
- Updating of Card details via Fibre MyAccount
- Updating of Card details via Mobile MyAccount
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Guide on setting up credit card details
How to update my card details?
1. Via MyRepublic Mobile App
Not sure where to download our mobile app? Click here to find out more.
1. Select the account option icon at the bottom of the page
2. Select "Update Credit Card" to continue
3. For 4G Mobile ,you will need to log into MyRepublic Mobile Account with the same ones used to access MyRepublic App.
4. Select “Menu” at the top of your screen, followed by "Payment Settings"
5. Click on "Edit card" to update your credit card details.
For 5G Mobile ,you will need to select the payment method and update the credit card details
6. If you have an outstanding balance, you may process payment via Mobile App , by clicking Billing icon and "Pay Now".
2. Via MyAccount [Available for 4G Mobile & Broadband service only]
If you wish to change/ add your payment method to another credit/ debit card, you may log in to MyAccount to change it. Do take note that we only accept Visa, Master, and AMEX cards.
For Fibre MyAccount: Under the section “Payment Information”, you can select "Credit / Debit Card" to enter your new card payment details.
For Mobile MyAccount: Under the section “Payment Settings”, you can add or edit your card info.
A One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile phone number and enter the OTP when the pop up screen appears.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. My physical card is not expiring yet, why MyRepublic is asking me to update my credit card?
Based on our record, your credit card details may have expired or expiring hence we would need your assistance to update your card details to avoid any rejection by the bank.
2. If my card has expired, why MyRepublic is able to still deduct from my card?
Whilst we may be able to still submit the payment request to the bank, your bank may reject our payment request as the card details are not accurate. To avoid any service disruption due to non-payment, we recommend you to update your latest card details with us. Click here to see how you can update your card details.
You can click on the video to guide you in setting up your credit card details.
If you have any further questions or need help, you can chat with us online:
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days