You may choose to transfer your current broadband contract to another person who is at least 18 years old at the point of transfer, however, it is accepted on a case-by-case basis. Please also ensure that both transferor and transferee have no outstanding balance with us.
We will accept the following scenarios & here are the supporting document that we required:
|Scenarios||Supporting Documents Required||OTC|
|Incident of death||Death Cert||NA|
|Divorce||Divorce Paper||$20 processing fee will be imposed to next bill|
|Relocation to overseas||Relocation letter from HR|
|Moving out & transfer to a family member/ housemate staying in the house||Tenancy agreement/ Proof of billing address (see example here)|
You need to email the following documents to email@example.com, and we will take 3 working days to process. Once it's successful, an email notification will be sent to you.
- Your transfer application form (you can find a copy of the form here)
- Identification card for both transferor and transferee &
- Supporting document as per stated above
If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Support
- Hotline: +65 6717 1680 (9am to 9pm)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat via our website (Mon to Fri: 9am to 6pm excluding PH)