You may choose to transfer your current broadband contract to another person who is at least 18 years old at the point of transfer, however, it is accepted on a case-by-case basis (See acceptable scenario below).
- Both transferor and transferee do not have any outstanding invoice with MyRepublic
- Transferee must be at least 18 years old and is eligible to take up MyRepublic services (e.g. any deposit may be required, valid documents to be submitted)
- The service address must be the same - if you require to transfer to another owner at another location, we can only do so after the service is transferred.
- MyRepublic will only accept the scenarios that are stated below and supporting documentation will be required
|Acceptable Scenarios||Supporting Documents Required||One-Time Charge|
|Incident of death||Death Cert||NA|
|Divorce||Divorce Paper||$20.19 processing fee will be imposed to transferee's next bill|
|Relocation to overseas||Relocation letter from HR with the company letterhead|
|Moving out & transfer to a family member/ housemate staying in the house*||Tenancy agreement/ Proof of billing address (see example here)*|
*Note: For Singaporean, the address on transferee's NRIC needs to match the service address
In view of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) rate increase from 7% to 8%, there will be slight adjustment in the stated prices if your charge(s) is/ are incurred from 1 January 2023.
You need to email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will take 7 working days to process. Once it's successful, we will send an SMS and email to the transferee to notify.
- Your transfer application form (you can find a copy of the form here) &
- Identification card for both transferor and transferee (front and back) &
- Transferee's proof of billing address (if any) &
- Supporting document as per stated above
Chat with our live agents for further assistance
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days