You may choose to transfer your current broadband contract to another person who is at least 18 years old at the point of transfer, however, it is accepted on a case-by-case basis (See acceptable scenario below).
- Both transferor and transferee do not have any outstanding invoice with MyRepublic
- Transferee must be at least 18 years old and is eligible to take up MyRepublic services (e.g. any deposit may be required, valid documents to be submitted)
- The service address must be the same - if you require to transfer to another owner at another location, we can only do so after the service is transferred.
- MyRepublic will only accept the scenarios that are stated below and supporting documentation will be required
|Acceptable Scenarios||Supporting Documents Required||One-Time Charge|
|Incident of death||Death Cert||NA|
|Divorce||Divorce Paper||$20 processing fee will be imposed to transferee's next bill|
|Relocation to overseas||Relocation letter from HR with the company letterhead|
|Moving out & transfer to a family member/ housemate staying in the house*||Tenancy agreement/ Proof of billing address (see example here)|
*Note: For Singaporean, the address on transferee's NRIC needs to match the service address
You need to email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will take 7 working days to process. Once it's successful, we will send an SMS and email to the transferee to notify.
- Your transfer application form (you can find a copy of the form here) &
- Identification card for both transferor and transferee (front and back) &
- Transferee's proof of billing address (if any) &
- Supporting document as per stated above
If you have any further questions or need help, you can chat with us online:
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days.