Yes, you can port your existing home line number to MyRepublic!
A one-time fee of $18.99 (w/ GST) will be imposed and it will take around 2 weeks to complete the request.
Your checklist before porting your home voice number to MyRepublic
- Your home line number to be ported is not terminated/ suspended at your original telco
- Your fibre broadband installation has to be completed & active at the point of completion of the number port. This process is applicable industry-wide
- You must not have any outstanding bills with your existing network provider
- Your home line should not be tied in an existing contract OR bundled with other internet services e.g. cable tv
- All details submitted must be accurate, especially the number to be ported, the telco it currently belongs to and the owner of that number, including address, signature, and NRIC/FIN
For more info on how to apply, refer to this article.