Yes, you can port your existing home line number to MyRepublic!
A one-time fee of $19.50 (w/ GST) will be imposed and it will take around 2 weeks to complete the request.
In view of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) rate increase from 7% to 8%, there will be slight adjustment in the stated prices if your charge(s) is/ are incurred from 1 January 2023.
Your checklist before porting your home voice number to MyRepublic
- Your home line number to be ported is not terminated/ suspended at your original telco
- Your fibre broadband installation has to be completed & active at the point of completion of the number port. This process is applicable industry-wide
- You must not have any outstanding bills with your existing network provider
- Your home line should not be tied in an existing contract OR bundled with other internet services e.g. cable tv
- All details submitted must be accurate, especially the number to be ported, the telco it currently belongs to and the owner of that number, including address, signature, and NRIC/FIN
For more info on how to apply, refer to this article.
Chat with our live agents for further assistance
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days