You may refer to our quick guide below if you are not able to call, SMS or use any data during roaming.
1. Have you purchased our data roaming add-ons?
- Data roaming will not work if you did not purchase any add-ons
- For more info on our data roaming add-ons, you can view it on our mobile app or log on to our website for more info.
2. Check that you have enabled roaming on both our mobile app and on your phone
- To activate data roaming on your phone: Go to phone's settings and turn on data roaming
- To activate roaming on your mobile app: Click "CUSTOMISE MY ROAMING" > Toggle roaming service on or off
3. Make sure that you are on our supporting roaming partner's network
- Do choose the network provider manually* on your phone to make sure that you are on MyRepublic supported network, a list of supported roaming partner's network can be found here
- If you are not able to hook on to any roaming network, refer to our troubleshooting page here
- You may also try to toggle in between the different roaming partner's network to see which has the strongest connection
*Note: For some phones, roaming network may display in "Grey", you should be able to still select them.
4. If you are not able to call/SMS, check if you have enabled any call forwarding/ barring or have blocked any numbers on your phone
5. If all else fail, perform a Network Reset on your phone
- IOS (Apple) - Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
- Huawei - Settings > System > Reset > Network Settings Reset
- Samsung - Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network Settings
- Sony - Settings > Wireless and Networks > More > Network Settings Reset
If you are still not able to roam, you can contact our customer support.