You may refer to our quick guide below if you are not able to hook on to any roaming network
1. Check that you have enabled roaming on your mobile app
To activate roaming on your mobile app: choose at the bottom of the app > Click > Choose "Data, Voice & SMS" to activate Data roaming, voice calls and SMS OR Choose "Voice & SMS only" if you do not wish to use any Data Roaming.
2. Restart your phone to rehook to our network
- If you are still not able to hook on to any network, do choose the network provider manually on your phone
- Ensure that you are connected to our supporting roaming partner's network! A list of supported roaming partner's network can be found here
Note: For some phones, roaming network may display in "Grey", you should be able to still select them.
3. If all else fail, perform a Network Reset on your phone
- IOS (Apple) - Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
- Huawei - Settings > System > Reset > Network Settings Reset
- Samsung - Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network Settings
- Sony - Settings > Wireless and Networks > More > Network Settings Reset
IMPT: By resetting your network settings, it will reset all previously saved Wi-Fi, Mobile Data and Bluetooth info
If you are still not able to hook on to any network, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Support:-
If you are able to hook on to our supporting roaming partner's network but not able to call, SMS or data - refer to this article for more info.