You may refer to our quick guide below if you are not able to hook on to any roaming network
1. Check that you have enabled roaming on your mobile app
To activate roaming on your mobile app: Click "CUSTOMISE MY ROAMING" > Toggle roaming service on or off
2. Check that you have enabled roaming in your phone's settings
3. Restart your phone to re-hook to our network
- If you are still not able to hook on to any network, do choose the network provider manually on your phone
- Ensure that you are connected to our supporting roaming partner's network! A list of supported roaming partner's network can be found here. For 5G supported roaming partner's network can be found here.
- You may also try to toggle in between the different roaming partner's network to see which has the strongest connection
Note: For some phones, roaming network may display in "Grey", you should be able to still select them.
3. If all else fail, perform a Network Reset on your phone
- IOS (Apple) - Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings
- Huawei - Settings > System > Reset > Network Settings Reset
- Samsung - Settings > General Management > Reset > Reset Network Settings
- Sony - Settings > Wireless and Networks > More > Network Settings Reset
If you are able to hook on to our supporting roaming partner's network but not able to call, SMS or data - refer to this article for more info.
If you still can't hook on to any network & require further assistance, you can contact our customer support.
Chat with our live agents for further assistance
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days