I lost my phone/ SIM card, what should I do?

Don't worry! We got you covered. 

Contact us here and our customer service agent will suspend your line temporarily. 

To replace your SIM card:

  • For physical SIM, please proceed to the nearest MyRepublic Offical Store with your identification.
  • For eSIM, we will send you a new QR code to download via email.

Click here to check the replacement fee.



Was this article helpful?
4 out of 7 found this helpful