We believe that customers should be empowered to take control of their account with us. Here's a simple, go-to list of all the features that the app has to offer.
OS Requirements of MyRepublic Mobile App
IOS 10.0 or later
Android 5.0 and up
1. See what you have at a glance
For mobile account
At the landing page, you can check your current data, calls and SMS usages.
- The purple bubble represents local data usages
- The blue bubble represents roaming data usages. If you have purchased data roaming add-ons/ booster, you will find a blue bubble by swiping the bubble to the left
- Get an instant data boost by clicking "ONE-TIME" or "RECURRING" icon
- Manage your Over The Top (OTT) services like TVB anywhere premium service
- View your current subscribed roaming add-ons or booster at the bottom of the page
For roaming, select "CUSTOMISE MY ROAMING" on the landing page and you will be able to view all available roaming packages, activate/ deactivate your roaming services and view your current subscribed roaming plans.
To activate roaming on your mobile app: Select "Customised My Roaming" > Choose "Roaming On" or "Roaming Off" by toggling the "on" or "off" button
Remember to select MyRepublic roaming partners in order to roam. You may refer to a list of supported roaming partners here.
At the landing page, you can check your home voice & IDD usages, your service address and static IP info (if any) and view your latest broadband bill.
- The purple bubble represents local home voice usages
- The green bubble represents IDD calls usages
2. Managing your mobile plan
At this page, you may manage your Add-ons/ boosters and as well as upgrade/ downgrade your plan. You may also check your current data, calls and SMS usages at this page.
At this page, you may view all of your current and past invoices. For security reason, all bills are password protected, you will have to key in your NRIC/ FIN number with all letters in uppercase to open. Example: S1234567A / G1234567A
You can also make payment via an existing credit/debit card or a one-time payment via a new credit/ debit card.
4. Your Account
Under your account settings, you may:
- Change your mobile app password
- Manage your Credit Card details
- Chat with our agents
- View our mobile app Terms & conditions
- Enabled Touch ID/ Face ID/ Fingerprint authentication
- Log Out