We believe that customers should be empowered to take control of their account with us. Here's a simple, go-to list of all the features that the app has to offer.
The MyRepublic Mobile App is available via Apple App Store and Google Play store.
To enjoy the updated features, please ensure you have the latest app version.
MyRepublic Mobile App - OS Requirement
IOS 10.0 or later
Android 5.0 and up
Note: If your service is suspended, you will have limited access to our mobile app functions - only the invoices tab and your account tab will be available.
- See what you have at a glance - mobile
- See what you have at a glace - fibre
- Help Centre Feature
- Manging your mobile plans
- Your Account
1. See what you have at a glance - For mobile
At the landing page, you can check your current data, calls and SMS usages.
- The purple bubble represents local data usages
- The blue bubble represents roaming data usages. If you have purchased data roaming add-ons/ booster, you will find a blue bubble by swiping the bubble to the left
- Get an instant data boost by clicking "ONE-TIME" or "RECURRING" icon
- Manage your Over The Top (OTT) services like TVB anywhere premium service
- View your current subscribed roaming add-ons or booster at the bottom of the page
For roaming, select "CUSTOMISE MY ROAMING" on the landing page and you will be able to view all available roaming packages, activate/ deactivate your roaming services and view your current subscribed roaming plans.
Remember to select MyRepublic roaming partners in order to roam. You may refer to a list of supported roaming partners here.
Note: Roaming partners for the selected roaming plan will appear in the mobile app to guide the customers to select the correct roaming partners while on roaming.
2. See what you have at a glance - For Fibre
At the landing page, you can check your home voice & IDD usages, your service address and static IP info (if any) and view your latest broadband bill.
- The purple bubble represents local home voice usages
- The green bubble represents IDD calls usages
You can view your recontract eligibility information and select “Recontract Now” to recontract.
3. Help Centre Feature
Our help centre feature allows you to:
- Self-help by searching your queries in the mobile app and relevant support articles or raised request will show
- Able to chat with our live chat agents
- Able to view & see the latest update of your raised request
4. Managing your mobile plan
On this page, you may manage your Add-ons/ boosters and as well as upgrade/ downgrade your plan. You may also check your current data, calls and SMS usages on this page.
On this page, you may view all of your current and past invoices for up to 6 months
You can also make a payment via an existing credit/debit card or a one-time payment via a new credit/ debit card.
6. Your Account
Under your account settings, you may:
- Change your mobile app password
- Manage your Credit Card details
- View our mobile app Terms & conditions
- Enabled Touch ID/ Face ID/ Fingerprint authentication
- Log Out
Chat with our live agents for further assistance
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days