If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone
If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or can't connect to a mobile network or mobile data, follow these steps:
Check your coverage area
Make sure that you're in an area with cellular network coverage. Then follow these steps:
- If you can't connect to a cellular network on your iPhone, make sure that you are connected to the correct service provider. Go to Settings > Network Selection > set to automatic or select "MyRepublic" manually.
- If you're traveling internationally, make sure that your device is set up to be able to roam. Go to Settings > Network Selection > set to automatic or select supported roaming network provider manually.
If you can't connect to 3G/4G data connection
Make sure that you have turned on your mobile data.
- If there is no data connection, go to Settings > turn on Mobile Data
- If you're traveling internationally, make sure that your device is set up for data roaming. Go to Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options > set to Roaming On.
To enable 4G for your phone
- Go to Settings > Mobile > Mobile Data Options > Enable 4G (Voice & Data or Data Only)
- Go to your phone Access Point Name (APN) Settings. Go to Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options > Mobile Data Network
Restart your iPhone or iPad
Restart your device. If you're not sure how to do this, follow these steps.
Check for a Carrier Settings update
To manually check for and install a carrier settings update:
- Make sure that your device is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
- Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you'll see an option to update your carrier settings.
- To see the version of carrier settings on your device, tap Settings > General > About and look next to Carrier.
If you insert a new SIM card into your iPhone or iPad, you need to download the carrier settings for your new carrier.
Take out the SIM card and put it back in
If the SIM card is damaged, or doesn't fit in the SIM tray, contact your carrier. Learn more about removing your SIM card.
Reset your Network Settings.
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.
Update your iPhone
Update your iPhone or iPad to the latest version of iOS.
Issues with your account might affect your service. You may contact us to:
- Verify that your account is active and in good standing.
- Make sure there are no outages in your area.
- Check that your device isn't blocked from receiving cellular services and is set up with the right data plan.
If you still can't connect to a mobile network, and have confirmed with us that there isn't an issue with your account or network, try restoring your device.
For more details, you may also visit Apple Support