If you see "No Service" or can't connect to a mobile network or mobile data, follow these steps:
Manually choose your service provider
Make sure that you're in an area with cellular network coverage. Then follow these steps:
- If you can't connect to a cellular network on your phone, make sure that you are connected to the correct service provider.
- Go to Settings > Network Selection > set to automatic or select "MyRepublic" manually.
- If you're traveling internationally, make sure that your device is set up to be able to roam. Go to Settings > Network Selection > set to automatic or select supported roaming network provider manually.
If you can't connect to 3G/ 4G data connection
Make sure that you have turned on your mobile data on your phone settings
- If there is no data connection locally, go to Settings > turn on Mobile Data
- If you're traveling internationally, make sure that your device is set up for data roaming. Go to Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options > set to Roaming On.
To enable 4G for your phone
- Go to Settings > Mobile Data Options > Enable 4G (Voice & Data or Data Only)
Check that your APN is set correctly
- Check this article for more info on APN settings
Restart your phone
Restart your device so that your phone can attempt to rehook to our network.
Take out the SIM card and put it back in
If the SIM card is damaged, or doesn't fit in the SIM tray, contact us in anyone of the method below and we will replace the SIM card for you.
Reset your Network Settings.
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
Note: This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.
Update your phone to the latest version
Check that you are your software is of the latest version. You can find this under "software update".
If you are your phone still shows "no service", please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Support:-
Issues with your account might affect your service. You may contact us to:
- Verify that your account is active and in good standing.
- Make sure there are no outages in your area.
- Check that your device isn't blocked from receiving cellular services and is set up with the right data plan.