Hurray, you've got your SIM CARD.
Your sim card would have been activated upon delivery. You may use your new MyRepublic mobile service immediately.
Check your APN settings
Your phone's Access Point Name (APN) settings allow it to connect to the MyRepublic Mobile 4G network. Instructions on how to configure your phone's APN can be found in your MyRepublic SIM card's packaging.
- Go to your phone's APN settings:
- For Android: Go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Name
- For iPhone: Go to Settings > Mobile Data > Mobile Data Options > Mobile Data Network
- Select "Add" or "+" to add a new APN.
- For Android: Enter "MyRepublic" for the Name and APN fields.
- For iPhone: For both the Mobile Data and Personal Hotspot sections, enter "MyRepublic" for the APN field.
- Save your settings and select "MyRepublic" as the default APN.