Thank you for your interest!
Before you request to port over your mobile number to MyRepublic, you will need to make sure that:
- Your mobile number is a post-paid number
- Mobile number is registered under your name # and NRIC/ID
- If the Mobile number is registered under company name, you will need to transfer the ownership to your personal name before requesting for number porting.
- Your mobile service with your current service provider is still active (Suspended/Inactive mobile numbers cannot be ported in)
- You do not have any outstanding balance with your current telco
#If the mobile number is not registered under your name, not to worry. You may download the authorisation form and submit it together with the registered owner 's photo ID image during your sign-up. Mobile number registered under company cannot be transferred.
Here's how to request for porting of your current mobile number to MyRepublic during your sign up:
You can select the option "Keep my existing number" when you submit your order online!
Chat with our live agents for further assistance
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days