How can I sign up a new mobile service with MyRepublic? What are the requirements?

As long as you are 18 years old and above, you are eligible to sign up mobile services with us! Visit our mobile site to discover how you can build your own plan to best suit your mobile needs. The requirements are that you hold one of the following identification (IDs) and have a credit or debit card for payment.

Alternatively, you also can visit our selected MyRepublic stores to sign up as well! For more information on our store address and operating hours, head over here

Here's a list of the documents we need

  1. Valid identification documents (front & back)
  2. Proof of billing address (For a foreigner, proof of local billing address will be required)

Types of Identification document (ID) we accept

  • NRIC
  • 11B - for regular and NSF only
  • Employment Pass* / Personalised Employment Pass*
  • Diplomatic Pass*
  • Entrepass*
  • Training visit Pass*
  • S Pass*
  • Work Permit*
  • Student Pass*
  • Dependent Pass*
  • Long-Term Social Visit Pass* / Long Term Visit Pass +*
*Pass needs to have a validity period of 6 months. If ID validity is less than 6 months, letter from employer/ principal of school indicating the intent to renew of employment/study OR 'In Principal Letter of Approval' from MOM is required. The letter must be on company/ school letterhead and sign off by the employer/ principal of the school.

Proof Of Billing Address (POBA)^

Type of Proof of Billing Address Validity (from date of application)
Legal Tenancy Agreement - signed by both tenant & landlord  6 months
Insurance Policy Statement (except travel insurance) Latest available

Bank/ Credit Statement

3 months
Singapore Power Bill Statement
CPF Statement

Letter from company (signed by managerial position and above) indicating the company-owned / leased / rented properties / customer's residential address

Letter from school (signed by principal) indicating the customer's residential address

Title Deed N.A
Form B/ IR8A (income Tax)/ Letter from IRAS sent to customer's residential/ company address Latest available

^Note: POBA is not required for a domestic worker if the employer's name & address is stated on the work pass. 

Chat with our live agents for further assistance


Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days


Was this article helpful?
6 out of 8 found this helpful