To access our fibre broadband service, a dedicated Fibre Termination Point (FTP) is required. If both existing FTP ports are already occupied, a new FTP installation will be necessary. Please note that NetLink Trust charges apply for FTP installation, with rates set at $162.00 for high-rise buildings and $291.60 for landed properties.
To determine if your address is eligible for fibre broadband, please perform a coverage check on the NetLink Trust website. For more detailed information on the coverage check process, please visit: https://support.myrepublic.com.sg/hc/en-us/articles/115003056993
Additionally, in order to enjoy our 10GPON trial, please ensure the following requirements are met:
- Use equipment that is approved by MyRepublic for the 10GPON trial, known as "Approved Equipment.
- Install any necessary software updates on the Approved Equipment.
- Sign up for either our HyperSpeed 10Gbps plan or our GAMER 10Gbps plan."
Note: Please ensure that you use equipment approved by MyRepublic for the 10GPON trial, install any required software updates, and sign up for one of our HyperSpeed 10Gbps or GAMER 10Gbps plans to experience the benefits of our 10GPON trial.
- For high-rise residences, it is $195.96
- For landed premise, it is $354.46
- For high-rise residences, it is $162.00
- For landed premise, it is $$291.60