At MyRepublic, we want to ensure transparency and provide clear information about our services. In this article, we'll explain the Service Activation Charges/Fees related to 5G and how they may apply to your Apple device. We aim to make this information easy to understand, so you have a clear picture of any potential fees involved.
1) Service Activation Charge/Fee (for 5G):
For customers using iMessage on their Apple devices, there is a $0.15 international SMS charge associated with the Apple service activation fee. This charge remains applicable for 5G service activation.
International SMS Fee and Actions:
The following actions may incur an international SMS fee:
1. Turning On/Off iMessage: If you enable or disable iMessage on your device, there may be an international SMS fee of $0.15 associated with the service activation.
2. Turning On/Off FaceTime: Activating or deactivating FaceTime on your device may also result in an international SMS fee of $0.15.
3. Turning On/Off iCloud: Enabling or disabling iCloud services may incur an international SMS fee of $0.15.
4. Inserting SIM card into iPhone: Any action involving the insertion of the SIM card, such as removing and re-inserting it or inserting the SIM card for the first time, may also result in an international SMS fee of $0.15.
- These charges are specifically related to Apple service activation and are not specific to MyRepublic's network or services.
- The international SMS fee of $0.15 will apply each time any of these actions are performed.
Chat with our live agents for further assistance
Or, you can submit your query to us here, and we
will get back to you within 3 working days