For New Customers
We accept the following payment methods at the point of sign up:
1. Credit/ Debit Card - for both fibre and mobile application
2. GIRO - for fibre application only
For Existing Customers
We have different payment options available for our existing customers to pay for your bill.
1. Credit/ Debit Card
We will deduct the outstanding amount from your registered credit/ debit card on your invoice due date, which is usually 7 working days after we sent your invoice via email.
If you wish to make a one-time payment via your current registered card OR another credit/ debit card, you can log into our MyRepublic Mobile App to do so.
How to make payment via our MyRepublic Mobile app?
- Log in to MyRepublic Mobile App
- Click at the bottom of the app
- Select "Pay Now"
- Choose if you want to make payment via your current credit card or one-time payment
Note: If you are unable to see this option, do update your mobile app to the latest version!
The outstanding amount will be deducted via GIRO on 7th, 14th, 21st or 28th of the month. If the due date falls on a weekend or public holiday, the deduction will take place on the next working day.
Other AdHoc Payment Method
1. AXS machine
You can also choose to make payment via any AXS machine located near you! Click here to search for a AXS machine near you.
For Residential account, enter your NRIC/ FIN number to continue
For Business account, enter your UEN number to continue
You may also "PayNow" us via PayNow QR or PayNow Corporate. We will take 3 working days to update your record. For more details of PayNow, click here
- Go to the banking app (E.g. DBS)
- Select "Scan & Pay" or Scan QR Code
- Enter amount to pay
- Enter the "Bill Reference No." as your MyRepublic Account No. (E.g. RAxxxxxxx or ENxxxxxxx)
- Log in to your bank's application/ internet banking
- Choose to transfer via PayNow
- Select "Send Via" as Unique Entity Number (UEN)"
- Enter the MyRepublic UEN as 201117683C
- Enter amount to pay
- Enter the "Bill Reference No." as your MyRepublic Account No. (E.g. RAxxxxxxx or ENxxxxxxx) so that we can identify you!
Note that you have to click "done" or enter after keying in our UEN number instead of "Next". Once “MYREPUBLIC LIMITED" is reflected, click "next" to continue the transaction.