Guide to setting up your Wi-Fi Hub
This is how your set up should look like:
Step by Step Set Up Guide
Plug one end of the power pack into an electrical outlet, and the other end into the MyRepublic Wi-Fi hub
Connect an Ethernet cable between the Red WAN port on the back of the MyRepublic Wi-Fi Hub to the port 1 on the ONT (Alcatel Lucent) installed by your technician.
- Once everything is connected, power on the MyRepublic Wi-Fi Hub using the black button on the back.
- Your device will power on. The light in the top-left corner of the Wi-Fi Hub's LAN port should blink green once an internet connection has been established
- If you look at the front of the Wi-Fi Hub, the WAN LED light should start blinking green, indicating that the internet connection is active and data is being transmitted.
Getting connected - Via Ethernet Cable
Use an Ethernet cable and connect your computer to one of the LAN 4 ports (yellow colored) on the back of your MyRepublic Wi-Fi Hub
Getting connected - Using Wi-Fi
- Locate your Wi-Fi network name and Wi-Fi password on your Wi-Fi security card or on the white sticker located on the back of your Wi-Fi Hub.
- Connect any wireless device to the MyRepublic Wi-Fi Hub using the password provided
- When connecting to your Wi-Fi Hub wirelessly, ensure that your wireless device is configured
to obtain an IP address automatically. Most devices are usually configured this way.
- If you’re having difficulties connecting wirelessly, your device may need to be configured in a
specific way. We suggest checking your device’s manual for additional support.
Need more info? Download the Wi-Fi Hub 2017 Quick Start Guide here
Chat with our live agents for further assistance
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days