The Wi-Fi Halo comes with 2 indicator lights
- Status light at the bottom
- Wi-Fi/WPS light at the left of the Wi-Fi Halo.
The lights indicate different statuses as shown below:
- Green = Halo is starting up
- Purple = Halo is working
- Flashing Orange = Halo is connecting to the internet
- Flashing Blue = Halo working, no LAN cable plugged into WAN port
- Steady Orange = Halo working, no internet detected
- Red = Hardware/software failure
- Green = Wi-Fi is on
- Flashing Blue (slow) = WPS Mode in progress
- Flashing Blue (fast) = WPS error
The LED eco-mode function can be activated or deactivated by pressing the WPS and Wi-FI buttions at the side of the Wi-Fi Halo. The LED eco-mode will turn the LED and Status lights of the Wi-Fi Halo on and off without affecting any other functions.