Guide to setting up your Wi-Fi Hub
This is how your set up should look like:
Step by Step Set Up Guide
- Plug one end of the power adapter into an electrical outlet, and the other end into the MyRepublic Wi-Fi Halo.
- Connect an Ethernet cable between the Red WAN port on the back of the MyRepublic Wi-Fi Halo to the port 1 on the ONT (Alcatel Lucent) installed by your technician.
- Once everything is connected, power on the MyRepublic Wi-Fi Halo using the button located at the back of the device.
- Your device will power on. The light on the top right of the LAN port should light up green (the light can either be blinking or steady) once there is a working Internet connection.
Getting connected - Via Ethernet Cable
Use an Ethernet cable and connect your computer to one of the LAN 4 ports (yellow colored) on the back of your MyRepublic Wi-Fi Hub
Getting connected - Using Wi-Fi
- Locate your Wi-Fi network name and Wi-Fi password on your Wi-Fi security card or on the white sticker located on the bottom of your router.
- Connect any wireless device to the MyRepublic Wi-Fi Halo using the password provided
Need more info? Download the Full Wi-Fi Halo User Manual here.
Chat with our live agents for further assistance
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days