How to setup and connect your MyRepublic Wi-Fi Halo Router
Getting connected: The Internet
- Plug one end of the power adapter into an electrical outlet, and the other end into the MyRepublic Wi-Fi Halo.
- Connect an Ethernet cable between the Red WAN port on the back of the MyRepublic Wi-Fi Halo to the port 1 on the ONT (Alcatel Lucent) installed by your technician.
- Once everything is connected, power on the MyRepublic Wi-Fi Halo using the button located at the back of the device.
- Your device will power on.
Getting connected: Devices
- Connect any Ethernet devices to the yellow ports on the back of the MyRepublic Wi-Fi Halo
- Connect any Wireless devices to the MyRepublic Wi-Fi Halo using the password provided on the Wi-Fi Security Card and/or printed at the bottom of the router.
- If you'd like to customise your Wi-Fi username or password, check out our guide here.
- Your device should now be up and running, if you have any issues simply reboot the device and wait for it to power on. If this does not resolve the problem, refer to our troubleshooting section for support.