Connect to your Wi-Fi Hub
The SSID & password can be found on the Wi-FI Security Card that came with your Wi-Fi Hub, as well as at the back of the Wi-Fi Hub.
If you have changed your default Wi-Fi SSID and/or password, and wish to change it back to the default SSID and/or password, you can reset the settings by pressing and holding the reset button for 20 seconds. The reset button is located at the back of the Wi-Fi Hub. The following are instructions on how to change the Wi-Fi SSID and password manually.
Manual Wireless Configuration
1. Log into your router by entering 192.168.1.1 in your internet browser
2. Type in your login name/password (default: admin/admin)
3. After logging in, click on the Wireless 2.4GHz or 5GHz option and you can change your Wi-Fi SSID and Password for both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz here
4. Select the network you want to modify from the menu on the left
5. Scroll down to the Access Point section, and update the password.
6. Click save
7. Reconnect your devices with the new password