If you do not require your broadband service with us and would like to terminate your subscription, the main subscriber may:
- Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the MyRepublic registered email address OR
- Call our hotline at +65 6717 1680 to arrange the collection of equipment appointment.
Please let us know at least 5 working days in advance (or a maximum of 30 days in advance) and provide us with the following info:
- Exact date that you wish to terminate your line
- Subscriber's full name, NRIC/ FIN number and service address
- Preferred ONT collection date & timing
- Reason for termination
We regret to inform that if the info stated above is not given to us, we will not be able to process your request.
There will be strictly no withdrawal of the termination request once it is being processed. All services used together with the fibre broadband service such as home voice will also be terminated once your fibre broadband service is terminated.
Home Voice Number Porting
If you intend to port the current home voice number to other service providers, your service needs to remain active. You may send us a request to terminate your fibre broadband and home voice once the number is successfully ported over.
Please note that there may be a $49 termination of number port service charge if you wish to terminate your port-in number with MyRepublic.
Return of Equipment
These are the equipment that we will need you to return:
1. Alcatel Lucent/ Nokia modem
2. Patch Cord
3. Power cable
4. LAN cable
If you had purchased any router with MyRepublic, you may keep it.
An appointment will be arranged to collect the above-mentioned equipment, do note that there will be a $180 loss of equipment charge imposed if you do not return the equipment to us within 7 days of termination date.
If you have missed the 1st collection of equipment appointment and would like to reschedule again, there will be a $21.40 (w/ GST) charge.
Alternatively, you may return the equipment to our main office at:
11 Lorong 3 Toa Payoh
Block B Jackson Square
Our office is open from Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, closed on weekends and public holidays.
- If you still have remaining months of your contract, you will need to pay monthly subscription x remaining months of your contract
- If you're off contract, we will charge for the usage of the number of days x off contract price
- If you're on a no-contract plan - cancellations will incur your last month’s bill in full and not prorated