If you do not require your broadband service with us and would like to terminate your subscription, you may:
- Drop us an email at email@example.com OR
- Call our hotline at +65 6717 1680 to arrange the collection of equipment appointment.
Please let us know at least 5 working days in advance (or a maximum of 30 days in advance) and provide us with the following info:
- Exact date that you wish to terminate your line
- Subscriber's full name, NRIC/ FIN number and service address
- Preferred ONT collection date & timing
Return of Equipment
These are the equipment that we will need you to return:
1. Alcatel Lucent/ Nokia modem
2. Patch Cord
3. Power cable
4. LAN cable
If you had purchased a Wifi Hub/Wifi Halo/ASUS router with MyRepublic, you may keep it.
An appointment will be arranged to collect the above-mentioned equipment, do note that there will be a $180 loss of equipment charge imposed if you do not return the equipment to us within 7 days of termination date.
If you have missed the 1st collection of equipment appointment and would like to reschedule again, there will be a $26.75 (w/ GST) charge.
Alternatively, you may return the equipment to our main office at:
11 Lorong 3 Toa Payoh
Block B Jackson Square
Our office is open from Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, closed on weekends and public holidays.
- If you still have remaining months of your contract, you will need to pay monthly subscription x remaining months of your contract
- If you're off contract, we will charge for the usage of the number of days x off contract price
- If you're on a no-contract plan - cancellations will incur your last month’s bill in full and not prorated per day