If you do not require your broadband service and would like to terminate your subscription, the main subscriber needs to let us know at least 7 days in advance (or a maximum of 30 days in advance) and provide us with the following details:
- Exact date that you wish to terminate your service
- Subscriber's full name, NRIC/ FIN number and service address
- Preferred ONT collection date & timing
- Reason for termination
We regret to inform that if the details stated above are not given, we will not be able to process your request.
There will be strictly no withdrawal of the termination request once it is being processed. All services used together with the fibre broadband service such as home voice will also be terminated once your fibre broadband service is terminated.
You may submit a request to us or speak to one of our live chat agents via the link at the bottom of this article.
Home Voice Number Porting
If you intend to port the current home voice number to other service providers, your service needs to remain active. You may send us a request to terminate your fibre broadband and home voice once the number is successfully ported over.
Please note that there may be a $49 termination of number port service charge if you wish to terminate your port-in number with MyRepublic.
Return of Equipment
These are the equipments that are required to be returned:-
1. Alcatel Lucent/ Nokia modem
2. Patch Cord
3. Power cable
4. LAN cable
If you had purchased any router with MyRepublic, it's yours to keep.
|Description (where applicable)||Charge (w/ GST)|
|Damaged/ lost of Fibre Patch Cord||$10|
|Damaged/ lost of LAN Cable||$10|
|Damaged/ lost of Adapter||$10|
|Damaged/ lost of ONT/ Modem||$150|
|Missed your 1st Appt and need another appointment||$21.40*|
|Reschedule within 24hours of the scheduled appointment date & time||$21.40|
Alternatively, you may return the equipment to our main office at:
11 Lorong 3 Toa Payoh
Block B Jackson Square
Our office is open from Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm (Avoid 12.30pm to 1.30pm), closed on weekends and public holidays.
- If you cancel your service within your contract period, you will need to pay monthly subscription x remaining months of your contract
- If you're off contract, we will charge your monthly subscription in full until the end of billing cycle
- If you're on a no-contract plan - we will charge your monthly subscription in full until the end of billing cycle
To submit a termination request, talk to one of our live chat agents now:
Or, you can submit your query to us here and we
will get back to you within 3 working days