If you do not require your broadband service with us and would like to terminate your subscription, you may:
- Drop us an email at email@example.com OR
- Call our hotline at +65 6717 1680 to arrange the collection of equipment appointment.
Please let us know at least 5 working days in advance (or a maximum of 30 days in advance) and provide us with the following info:
- Exact date that you wish to terminate your line
- Subscriber's full name, NRIC/ FIN number and service address
- Preferred ONT collection date & timing
Return of Equipment
These are the equipment that we will need you to return:
1. Alcatel Lucent/ Nokia modem
2. Patch Cord
3. Power cable
4. LAN cable
If you had purchased any router with MyRepublic, you may keep it.
An appointment will be arranged to collect the above-mentioned equipment, do note that there will be a $180 loss of equipment charge imposed if you do not return the equipment to us within 7 days of termination date.
If you have missed the 1st collection of equipment appointment and would like to reschedule again, there will be a $26.75 (w/ GST) charge.
Alternatively, you may return the equipment to our main office at:
11 Lorong 3 Toa Payoh
Block B Jackson Square
Our office is open from Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm, closed on weekends and public holidays.
- If you still have remaining months of your contract, you will need to pay monthly subscription x remaining months of your contract
- If you're off contract, we will charge for the usage of the number of days x off contract price
- If you're on a no-contract plan - cancellations will incur your last month’s bill in full and not prorated per day