Download the Wi-Fi Hub 2017 Quick Start Guide here
Getting connected: Internet
Plug one end of the powerpack into an electrical outlet, and the other end into the MyRepublic Wi-Fi hub.
Connect an Ethernet cable between the Red WAN port on the back of the MyRepublic Wi-Fi Hub to the port 1 on the ONT (Alcatel Lucent) installed by your technician.
- Once everything is connected, power on the MyRepublic Wi-Fi Hub using the black button on the back.
- Your device will power on.
Getting connected: Devices
Connect any Ethernet devices to the yellow ports on the back of the MyRepublic Wi-Fi Hub
- Connect any Wireless devices to the MyRepublic Wi-Fi Hub using the password provided on the Purple fridge magnet/ printed at the bottom of the router.
- If you'd like to customise your Wi-Fi username or password, check out our guide here
- Your device should now be up and running, if you have any issues simply reboot the device and wait for it to power on. If this does not resolve the problem, refer to our troubleshooting section for support.