Everything you need to know about our Mobile Services
- Does MyRepublic support Multi SIM card?
- Does MyRepublic offer 5G Plans?
- [For Selected Customers] Updating SIM Card Network Settings for Plan Upgrade / Network Migration
- Where can I sign up for MyRepublic mobile services?
- Can I choose my preferred mobile number when I am getting a new mobile service?
- Mobile Service Excess Charges
- See all 9 articles
Application Requirements, Documents and Payment
All About Mobile Number Porting
- What is Mobile Number Porting (MNP)?
- Your checklist before porting your mobile number to MyRepublic
- How do I request for number porting during sign-up?
- I am an existing MyRepublic subscriber, can I port-in my number from another telco?
- If I select port-in upon check-out, can I still use my SIM from my old telco with my old number until port-in is completed?
- What charges do I incur when I request a port-in?
- See all 10 articles
Mobile Plans / Promotions / FAQs
- IDD Calls to Country Codes +2xx - To use MyRepublic IDD1550
- Roam Like Home Emerging Asia Add-On Changes Update (31 Mar 2020)
- Mobile Roaming, IDD and International SMS Services
- MyRepublic Supported Roaming Partners
- I can't call, SMS or use any data overseas, can you help me?
- I am not able to hook on to any roaming network on my mobile, what should I do?
Delivery & Amendment
Value Added Services
- How to conserve Mobile Data?
- Mobile Troubleshooting: SIM Error and No Mobile Network
- Mobile 4G Network Speed
- Troubleshooting for 4G connectivity on Mobile (Android & iOS)
- Mobile Troubleshooting: Not able to use a specific service (call/ SMS/ data)
- Mobile Troubleshooting: No Network Coverage
- See all 25 articles
Everything you need to know about our Broadband Services
About Fibre Broadband
- MyRepublic Broadband Pte Ltd - A newly incorporated company
- What is the Singapore Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network?
- How fast is 1Gbps fibre broadband?
- MyRepublic Fibre Broadband Typical Speed Information
- What do I need to have in order to enjoy fibre broadband at home?
- How is Fibre Broadband Better than Cable or DSL?
- See all 11 articles
Application, Installation & Relocation
- Can I temporarily suspend my consumer fibre broadband service?
- Installing a 2nd Termination Point (TP)
- What are the requirements to sign up fibre broadband with MyRepublic?
- List of MyRepublic Residential Fibre Broadband/ Home Voice One-Time Charges
- How soon after signing up will my fibre broadband be installed?
- I have been asked to place a guarantee deposit in order to subscribe to MyRepublic Fibre Service. Why is it so?
- See all 14 articles
Fibre Plans / Promotions / FAQs
Premium Gift Redemption
- ASUS RT AX3000 Troubleshooting: WiFi Connected with No Internet Access
- Can I shift my existing termination point (TP) from my living room to bedroom?
- My termination point (TP) is damaged, what should I do?
- How to hard reset my ASUS router?
- My router is disabled/ destructed by VPNFilter Malware, what should I do?
- MyRepublic Wi-Fi Halo: Basic Troubleshooting (FAQ)
- See all 22 articles
Modem (ONT) & Router
- What Is A Router And the Different Technical Specifications
- Can You Provide Technical Support For A Router I Didn’t Get From MyRepublic?
- Can I purchase an additional router from MyRepublic?
- Can I Use My Own Router With MyRepublic?
- MyRepublic Wi-Fi Hub/Halo: Complete User Manual, Troubleshooting Guide & Latest Firmware
- MyRepublic Wi-Fi Hub & Halo Warranty And Technical Specifications
MyRepublic Routers: Wi-Fi Hub AC1600
MyRepublic Routers: Wi-Fi Halo AC2200
MyRepublic Routers: Google Nest Wifi
MyRepublic Routers: TP Link
MyRepublic Routers: ASUS
- What is F-Secure and why should I use it?
- What are the F-Secure features available ?
- How much does F-Secure cost?
- Where should I go to get technical help for F-Secure?
- If I want to switch to F-Secure but I am still subscribed to Norton Internet Security, can I cancel Norton and still get 3 free months from F-Secure?
- I am currently a Norton Internet Security subscriber, can I still renew my contract through MyRepublic?
Other Value-Added Services
Home phone information and troubleshooting tips
About Home Voice
- What’s MyRepublic Home Voice? What’s a digital voice service?
- How do I check my Home Voice usage for the current month?
- Can I call premium rated services with my home line service i.e. numbers with a 1900 prefix?
- Can I choose or purchase a Home Voice number that I like?
- Can I use multiple telephones?
Application & Value Added Services (VAS)
Billing enquiry, payment modes, forms, service account details, MyAccount Features and Mobile App features
Security & Protections
Payment & Billing
- How can I pay my bill?
- Why is my fibre bill higher than the previous month?
- Why is my mobile bill higher than the previous month?
- My mobile service has been suspended due to late payments. What should I do?
- My fibre broadband has been suspended due to late payments. What should I do?
- Updating of Credit/ Debit card details
- See all 12 articles